The road to a robust cyber defence – Swedish and international perspectives
juli 1, 2019 kl 16:30 - 17:30
What elements should offensive cyber defence capabilities build on and how should they be applied? How can democratic states relate to responsibilities associated with offensive capacity? Is there a role for civil-military collaborationand public-private partnerships?
Meet AFF together with the Swedish Defence Association, Swedish Defence University and the British Embassy Stockholm.
- Anna Wieslander, Secretary General/Moderator, Swedish Defence Association
- Fredrik Bynander, Head of Division Centre for Societal Security, Swedish Defence College
- Marika Erikson, PhD candidate in Military Technology and International Law, Law in the Defence College and Uppsala Univ
- Sophie Roberts, Dr., European Centre of Excellence for Countering Hybrid Threats
- Patrik Sternudd, Headquarters, Swedish Armed Forces
You will find more information at http://program.almedalsveckan.info/event/user-view/57318